Sunday, November 17, 2013

You never forget your first!


Welcome! 
 I'm very new to blogging, so please bear with me! I decided to start blogging as a distraction from studying for the LSAT (ugh!).

I'll start by doing a 30 day blogging challenge, I know it's been done before, but it'll give me a chance to learn the blogging ropes and for you guys to learn a little bit about me!


DAY ONE:
Post a photo of you and give 10 facts

1. My name is Dona, but its pronounced the same as Donna. I was named after my grandmother, and that's the way her name is spelled.

2. The name Brunch on St. Paul Street comes from all the wonderful memories I have brunching on St. Paul street with my sorority family. While I was figuring out what to name my blog, I decided to look at fashion blog name generators, but the names that popped up didn't really mean that much to me: vouge and pumps, the cheetah princess  etc. They sound great, but they're not very personal. I decided on a name that I have an association with - brunch on St. Paul was always super fun, cheeky and filled with love.

3. I'm 22 to turn 23 in late December - ahhh how scary!!! 

4. I have an amazing family, and I would not be anything without them. Family means the world to me. I'm an only child and am close with both parents. They're the best, warmest, goofiest people I know, and I wouldn't have it any other way. 

5.I have a passion for academics. I love school. I majored in international relations and art history in college, and I loved every second of it. I think learning is the most amazing thing and I never want to stop; I believe that we are all lifelong learners and we should act like it. 

6. I was born and raised in Europe. My family moved to the states when I was 7, so I don't have any type of accent. 98% of my family is in Europe so we go back to visit them very often. I was just there in October!

7. I'm obsessed with nail polish and painting my nails. I find it extremely relaxing to paint my nails after a long day. The little luxuries in life are the very best. 

8. Clothes, shoes, purses, jewelry - like any other 20-something female, I love all everything and anything that has to do with fashion.

9. I love art; I love going to museums. When I go to a museum, I have to see the entire collection, I literally spend hours just looking at all the paintings, sculptures ect, and just taking everything in.  Im a huge fan of Roman sculpture; just take me to Rome and I'll be happy as a clam. 

10. This is me now, and although I'm far from perfect, I acknowledge that and I strive to be the best I can be in everything I do.  I'm  still figuring out who I'm suppose to be, and I do hope you enjoy the journey! 


Enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. I loved learning about you and your blog! Look forward to reading more!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete