Monday, November 18, 2013

I like it like that

DAY TWO:
10 Likes & Dislikes

Likes:

1. Brunch. Eggs benedict, please!
2. Group Messages
3. School supplies. Back to school is my favorite season, but let's get real, I'm always stocked up no matter what month. 
4. Caffeine - diet coke, iced coffee - you name it, if it has caffeine, I'm probably drinking it right now.
5. Autumn. I just love all the different colors! 
6. Even numbers.
7. Friendship; there's no substitute for hanging out with your best friend, and your traditions never get old
8. Secret boards on Pinterest - my followers don't have know that I have over 500 pins that are just of kittens. 
9. Dry shampoo - it has my vote for best invention of the 21st century.
10. Hip-Hop - this might be unexpected, but I'm a huge hip-hop and rap fan. 

Dislikes:

1. Rude people
2. Goodbyes. I am the worst at goodbyes, I prefer to just have casual "see you laters!"
3. My bank account after go shopping. It's always so sad.
4. Talking on the phone. I just can't, text me, email me, but please do not call me. 
5. Public Speaking, talk about anxiety
6. the LSAT - basically the reason why I started blogging
7. Stinky feet, eww 
8. Email anxiety. You know that feeling that you get when you're expecting a response from a very important person (professor/boss etc) on a crucial topic - one that just might even be career changing.
9. The time between the finale of the Bachlorette and the start of the next season of the Bachelor. Seriously, what am I supposed to do with my Monday nights in between?!
10. Washing dishes. Although it must be done, it's the easiest way for nail polish to chip.


Now that you know mine, what are some of your likes and dislikes?

2 comments:

  1. just followed you! love all your hamburg posts on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow and your lovely comment.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete