Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Dona on the Daily

DAY THREE: 
My day in detail

There's not a lot of action or suspense in my daily life, as you'll soon find out. I spend my days studying at least 6+ hours (or more!). My test is in about 2 weeks and with the holidays coming up I'm really in a time crunch to take practice tests and review. So as you'll see, about 85% of my day is devoted to the LSAT. It's not a fun schedule, but it's definitely something that will be worth the sacrifice in the end!   Blogging has come to be my reward after a long day hitting the books, it's something I do just for me. 

Monday 11/18/13

7am: wake up! check my email/texts/ facebook, and respond to everyone
7:15am: shower + get ready for the day, plan my outfit. And by outfit, I really mean a clean pair of yoga pants and a quarter zip, let's get real, it's study wear!
7:45am: quick drive to starbucks to get my morning coffee fix. Its unseasonably warm in New Jersey,which means it's iced coffee weather! 
8:15am: breakfast, make my daily studying to-do list, post blog, set up my lsat timers online, LSAT warm up


this is a screenshot of some LSAT craziness
8:30am - lunch?: LSAT LSAT LSAT online window shopping break LSAT LSAT LSAT LSAT
lunch!
2pm:  call my grandmother LSAT diet coke LSAT LSAT blog a bit  LSAT LSAT
4:04pm: quickly send a text to my boyfriend
4:06-6ish pm: LSAT LSAT facebook break, text my bestie about something questionable I saw on facebook LSAT LSAT LSAT, zone out, LSAT 
6:30 pm: dinner with my parents
7-9ish pm: gym + quick shower. Also, let's not fool ourselves, I bring LSAT flashcards to the gym. 
10-11pm: TV usually I watch the blacklist, but it wasn't on so I had to settle with Castle instead.
11pm: goodnight! 


If you found my schedule boring, well it is, and be happy it's not yours! But I'm happy you made it this far and read the entire thing, kudos to you! Some days of the week, I'm more social and I go out with my friends or boyfriend, but Mondays are typically studying-heavy and therefore there's not much going on other than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment